If you are searching for a new human capital management provider, and exploring human capital management companies such as Paycor and Paychex, you are not alone. Many HR professionals look at multiple companies when researching the right automated HCM system for their business.
We recommend that you go one step further and compare EPAY Systems human capital management solutions to other available options. Our flexible and affordable HCM solutions can help you reduce administrative costs, improve labor compliance, and drive workforce efficiencies with one seamless human capital management platform.
Paycor and Paychex Comparison
- Paycor is designed for small, medium, or large businesses. Paychex typically serves small or mid-sized companies.
- Paycor payroll features include 1099 processing, direct deposit, garnishment, new hire reporting, general ledger, paper check, payroll debit card, payroll tax filing and payment, W-2s, and payroll reports. Paychex offers the same payroll features as Paycor.
- Paycor and Paychex both offer biometric time clocks and online timesheets to track employee time and attendance.
- Paycor benefits administration features include 401k and medical insurance, while Paychex benefits administration is more comprehensive, including 401k, FSA, medical insurance, Premium Only Plan, and SIMPLE IRA.
- Paycor human resource management includes employee screening, employee handbooks, talent management, workers’ compensation, OSHA compliance, and COBRA compliance.
- Paychex human resource management includes recruitment, employee screening, employee handbook, talent management, state unemployment insurance, workers’ compensation, OSHA compliance, COBRA compliance, and off-boarding.
Other Software Comparisons You Might Be Interested In
ADP vs. Insperity
ADP vs. Paycor
Paycor vs. Paylocity
ADP vs. Ceridian
Flexible and Affordable HCM Solutions
EPAY Systems provides human capital management solutions that can help you save money and ease the burden on your HR staff so you can focus on your core business issues. Our unified suite of human capital management technology can help you recruit, staff, manage, and pay your employees with one seamless platform.
For each new hire, you only have to create one employee record, and the data flows seamlessly throughout the entire HCM suite. Our human capital management system is highly secure and also flexible enough to accommodate multiple FEINs and calculate payroll taxes in every state and local jurisdiction.
Our powerful workforce management app can accommodate multiple work sites and job assignments, union contracts, shift differentials, and the most complex labor environments. We configure our software to meet your company’s needs – without the high price of a custom system.
Our human capital management system’s automated procedures save time, cut costs, and improve efficiency in every aspect of HR, including:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- Time and attendance
- Payroll and taxes
- Benefits administration
- HR management
- ACA compliance
- Performance management
Some human capital management providers use a la carte pricing that can run up your costs with tacked on, unbudgeted items. Our customers pay one monthly fee at a simple fixed rate per employee. With our service, we provide comprehensive customer care every day of the year.
Contact us for a free demo to learn more about what EPAY Systems HCM solutions can do for your company.