Webinar | Key Legislative Updates for the Hourly Workforce | Tuesday, September 24th | 12 PM CST
Has predictive scheduling legislation reached your workforce? How about salary history bans? If they haven’t already, they likely will soon.
Join Jennifer Long on September 24, 2019 at 12 PM CST to find out how far these legislative trends have spread and tips for updating your policies and practices. Topics will include:
- Predictive scheduling laws
- Overview of salary history ban
- Various penalties for noncompliance
- Tips for updating your policies and practices
Recruiting & Applicant Tracking
Find and Hire Great Talent Faster
- Post to leading job boards and social networks.
- Expand your candidate pool.
- Easily sort, classify, and rate candidates.
- Streamline the review process.
- Tag applications for easy look back.
- Seamlessly convert applicants to new hire records.
Onboarding & HR
Get New Hires Up and Running Quickly
- Capture accurate employee data one time only; data feeds seamlessly to HR and payroll
- Make sure proper tax forms are completed based on employee work sites and residences
- Ensure I-9 compliance with electronic processing and approvals
- Provide new hire training, policy review and more, and capture electronic signatures for sign-off
Complex Benefits? Simplified. Open Enrollments? Open and Shut.
- Customize electronic benefit enrollment workflows.
- Ensure only applicable benefits are available to employees.
- Offload ACA, COBRA, FMLA, and FSA/HSA
- Provide employees with self-service access for new hire benefit enrollment or open enrollment
- Automatically calculate and build out retro deduction amounts
Time & Attendance
Track and Manage Your Hourly Workforce – Virtually Anywhere
Mix and match time collection options including:
- Slim and durable time clocks
- Industrial time clocks
- Facial and Fingerprint biometrics
- Mobile app with GPS & Geo-fencing
- Online time tracking via IP address
- Telephone (IVR) time tracking via Caller ID
Advanced Tools and Analytics for Visibility and Control
- Flexible pay rule logic
- Employee scheduling, swapping and bidding, and accruals
- Labor budgeting and job costing
- Wage and hour compliance
- Real-time alerts and messaging
- Reporting and labor analytics
- Employee performance tracking
Payroll & Tax
Process Payroll Accurately in Half the Time—Even with Complex Pay Rules
- Superior accuracy for employee tax calculations across all states and local jurisdictions
- Complete garnishment and levy compliance
- On-demand gross-to-net calculator (real-time)
Engage and Inspire Your Workforce Every Day of The Year
- Automated Performance Reviews
- Easy to create 360-Degree Feedback Programs
- Ongoing feedback loop through Journaling
- Statistics dashboard for employee review status updates
Confidently Manage Learning Requirements with Minimal Effort
- Quickly and easily train your employees
- Create custom courses
- Create custom completion certificates
- Keep digital records of completed certificates
Why We’re Different
Premium Support $
Dollars Saved by Employers
Dollars Saved by Employers
Which one of our solutions is right for your company?
What Our Clients are Saying
“Because of EPAY Systems, we have attained real-time transparency into our workplace.”
“EPAY's technology has allowed us to improve our processes, cut costs and ensure compliance. It has helped everyone from our management and field employees to our customers.”
“EPAY Systems not only allows us to maintain tight wage and hour compliance, but run lean in the back office, which improves our profitability.”
Industry Leaders are Switching to EPAY
…Because We Can Handle the Most Complex Workforce Management Needs. When Others Can't.