If you are looking for human capital management systems to streamline HR, you may be looking into companies such as ADP, Ceridian, and EPAY Systems. Here are some similarities and differences between ADP and Ceridian:
- Pricing for both companies is by subscription, with an offer of a free trial.
- Both software solutions are designed for 500 to 999 employees.
- Both are geared toward small and mid-size businesses, although ADP also says their system is suitable for public administration, non-profits, solo operations and freelancers.
- Both platforms reduce paperwork and provide document storage.
- Both ADP and Ceridian have self-service employee-accessible information portals by which employees may update personal information, tax changes, and direct deposit information.
- As for time tracking with ADP, you can choose between biometric time clocks, IVR, touch screen time clocks, web, and mobile options. Ceridian offers “Dayforce Time and Attendance,” designed for mobile, with which managers can review, edit and approve time cards from anywhere and send SMS messages to on-call employees to “staff-up” based on customer traffic.
- ADP for midsized businesses comes with standard out-of-the-box features, such as payroll processing, new hire reporting, and basic HR record keeping. However, many of ADP’s advanced software features are add-ons, at an additional cost.
What Sets EPAY Systems Apart?
EPAY Systems’ human capital management solutions allow you to streamline your workflow and manage every aspect of human resources in one seamless platform, saving HR man hours, cutting costs, and driving workforce productivity. In a nutshell, we simplify HR, from pre-hire to retire and provide outstanding 24/7/365 customer service, all at one straightforward monthly price.
We are uniquely equipped to serve midsized to large employers. Our clients include Able Services, GDI, ABM, Harvard, Accurate Staffing LLC, and the U.S. Army.
Flexible Workforce Management Software
Our workforce management software is uniquely flexible and can conform to the most complex work environments. We configure our cloud-based workforce management system to meet your needs, so you get a custom system without a long wait and without paying a custom price.
Our technology provides real time visibility of every shift and site, from any location. This system enables you to make proactive business decisions, control costs, improve customer service, and track time, attendance, shifts, schedules, labor costs, and more. Automated time sheets integrate with EPAY payroll (or your payroll, HR, and ERP systems) to reduce payroll prep time, administration costs, and payroll calculation errors.
Superior HCM Solutions
EPAY Systems human capital management is a truly seamless solution in one integrated platform that makes it possible to reduce administrative costs, ease the HR burden, and optimize your workforce. This integrated system handles all aspects of HR, including:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- HR management
- Benefits administration
- Time and attendance
- Payroll and taxes
- Performance management
We can help you better manage your workforce, in less time and with less effort, freeing up more of your time for core business matters. Contact us today for a demonstration.