Human capital management solutions can reduce the burden on HR, cut administrative costs, and help you get more from your workforce – your company’s most valuable asset. In your search for human capital management software, it may be beneficial to read customer reviews and compare providers, such as ADP and Insperity. Compare EPAY Systems for a full suite of HR services in one seamless platform, along with outstanding customer service 24/7.
ADP and Insperity Similarities
- ADP and Insperity both serve small, medium, and large companies.
- Availability is online for both providers.
- Both systems provide basic payroll features including: Direct deposit, garnishments, W-2 processing, payroll tax payments, general ledger, and payroll reports.
- In the area of human resource management, both systems offer employee screening, employee handbooks, OSHA compliance, recruitment, state unemployment insurance, talent management, and workers’ compensation features.
ADP and Insperity Differences
- For time tracking, ADP uses biometric time clocks and online timesheets, while Insperity uses online timesheets.
- ADP benefits administration features (401K, Dependent Audit, FSA, HRA, HAS, medical insurance, life insurance, premium only plan, and SIMPLE IRA) are more extensive than those provided by Insperity (401k, life insurance, and medical insurance).
- ADP provides COBRA and HIPAA compliance features not offered by Insperity, while Insperity provides off-boarding features not offered by ADP.
Other Software Comparisons You Might Be Interested In
Paycor vs. Paychex
ADP vs. Paycor
Paycor vs. Paylocity
ADP vs. Ceridian
Advantages of EPAY Systems HCM Solutions
EPAY Systems’ Human Capital Management Solutions can handle all aspects of HR in one integrated platform, including:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking (leading job boards, background checks, and social network access)
- Onboarding (I-9 and tax filing, onboarding videos, workflows, e-signature)
- Time and attendance (time clocks, IVR, mobile time tracking, scheduling budgets, compliance)
- Payroll and taxes (payroll processing, tax filing, W-2s, instant gross-to-net and GL interface, garnishments)
- HR management (OSHA and EEO reporting, employee self-service skills, education)
- Benefits administration (open enrollment, workers’ compensation, FMLA, FSA/HSA)
- ACA (1094/1095 forms, hours worked reports, compliance tracking)
- COBRA (compliance, benefits notifications, payment administration)
With our integrated HCM platform, you create one employee record, one time, and the data populates our entire suite of unified applications. Our system is flexible enough to calculate employee taxes in any state or jurisdiction. It can also handle multiple FEINs.
If you have a business with hourly employees, like hundreds of other businesses, you can rely on our workforce management software to track and manage your employees. Our system can conform to any labor environment. It can help you maintain control of your workforce, reduce labor costs by up to 5% or more, and remain in compliance with labor laws and regulations.
No more juggling multiple systems, poor customer service, or payroll service providers that fail to deliver. There is a better way to ease the HR burden, cut costs, and drive workforce productivity. From recruiting and onboarding, to time tracking, payroll, and benefits, to employment law compliance and reporting, our fully integrated human capital management system can optimize your HR and workforce management capabilities.
You can expect customer service that will amaze you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Furthermore, there are no tacked on fees or surprises regarding cost. You pay one monthly cost – a fixed rate per employee per month – nothing more. Contact us today for a free demo.