A human capital management system is a smart business move. It can help your company cut costs, save HR man hours, ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations, and substantially increase productivity – as well as the bottom line.
Both ADP and Paycor are providers of cloud human capital management software. After comparing the features and pros and cons of these two HCM systems, we recommend that you look at EPAY Systems human capital management solutions for one seamless HR platform and unparalleled customer service.
How ADP and Paycor Compare
- While ADP is designed for businesses with 500 to 999 employees, Paycor offers solutions for companies with 1 to 20, 21 to 75, and 76 to 1000+ employees.
- Both of these HCM systems are offered by subscription; however, ADP also offers a free trial.
- ADP key features include: Document storage; reduced paperwork; time tracking; detailed reporting; and employee-accessible information portals.
- Paycor key features include: Mobile apps, digital signatures, exportable payroll data; integration with background screening providers, and dedicated customer support.
- ADP offers “software and solutions that grow with you.” Some features are basic to the system, while other more advanced features can be added on at additional cost.
- Paycor offers a cloud based command center for a variety of “solutions” which are sold as separate products – recruiting, hiring, and onboarding; HR and benefits administration; time and attendance tracking; payroll and tax compliance; and reporting and analytics.
Superior HCM Software and Service with EPAY Systems
With EPAY Systems, you get streamlined HR workflows in one seamless human capital management system. Our unified applications address all aspects of HR:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking provides instant access to leading job boards, social networks, and background checks and helps you source, track, screen and hire the right talent quickly and efficiently.
- Onboarding solutions eliminate manual processes, improve accuracy and efficiency, and reduce time spent collecting employee data. Information gathered in the hiring process automatically feeds into payroll, benefits enrollment, and our entire unified suite of HR applications.
- HR management reduces costs and minimizes compliance risks with automated HR processes. Employee self-service features allow employees to input changes in personal information, check PTO balances, manage 401k accounts, and handle a range of other things that can help unburden HR.
- Time and attendance can accommodate every pay rule, union contract, and shift differential, as well as multiple locations and job assignments. No environment is too complex for our flexible cloud-based system.
- Payroll management and tax filing solutions eliminate worry about inaccurate payroll data, ever changing tax rules, and garnishment and levy compliance.
- ACA has added a whole new burden of compliance and reporting for HR. We will run your ACA reports, help you determine eligibility, monitor compliance, and file IRS forms for you.
Along with our comprehensive human capital management solutions, we also provide outstanding customer service 24/7/365. There are no a la carte pricing, tacked-on fees, or unbudgeted charges as with some HCM companies. You pay one fixed rate per employee per month.
Get a live demonstration to find out how our human capital management system can ease your HR burden. Contact us today!