With the current focus on value-based healthcare, non-acute care is expected to play a pivotal role in the future of the healthcare industry. More healthcare services are being provided in outpatient settings, with a projected growth in volume over the next several years.
Despite the increased demand for services, high costs are compromising profitability in non-acute care settings. Keeping costs down means managing employees effectively, but staff turnover rates are high, and most providers are not operating at optimal efficiency.
Disparate or manual human resources, time and attendance, and payroll software are part of the problem. EPAY Systems offers a simple solution with fully integrated human capital management software for non-acute care settings in one seamless platform.
Optimize Your Workforce in Non-Acute Care Settings
Our human capital management system for non-acute care settings is designed to facilitate every aspect of HR and workforce management and help you recruit, manage, and pay your employees. Non-acute care providers can make the most of their workforce by:
- Delivering quality care: The goal is to become a provider of choice through the quality care and service you provide. This means having competent, engaged employees you can rely on to perform efficiently and create a truly value-based experience for patients.
- Recruiting and retaining qualified employees: Recruiting and applicant tracking solutions built into our system allow you to recruit qualified candidates and track each applicant for greater efficiency in the hiring process. Our all-in-one performance management solutions facilitate engaging your employees and inspiring them to top-notch performance.
- Controlling labor costs: Our fully integrated workforce management solutions allow real time visibility into your workforce, so you can easily track employee time and attendance, schedules, and hours worked, and monitor overtime and labor costs. It conforms to your labor environment to help you control your workforce and reduce labor costs by up to 5% or more.
- Minimizing compliance risks: Reducing exposure to wage and hour lawsuits and penalties is crucial for non-acute care providers. Our built-in safeguards and advanced compliance management tools can help you avoid the pitfalls and reduce the financial risks of settlements and legal fees.
Workforce Management and Human Capital Management Software for Non-Acute Care Settings
Centralized, automated human capital management is key to profitability for non-acute care providers. EPAY Systems’ human capital management and workforce management solutions for non-acute care settings make it possible to streamline recruiting, onboarding, HR, payroll, time tracking, and benefits administration, as well as increase productivity, reduce compliance risks, and cut labor costs in one seamless platform.
Human Capital Management features of our integrated system include:
- Recruitment and applicant tracking
- Employee onboarding
- HR management
- Time and attendance tracking
- Benefits administration
- Payroll and tax management
- Performance management
- ACA compliance
Minimizing costs, maximizing efficiency, and optimizing your workforce are essential in non-acute care settings. Contact us for a free demonstration, or to learn more about what our human capital management technology can do to ease your HR burden, reduce you administrative and labor costs, and help you recruit, retain, manage, and engage qualified, high-performing employees in your non-acute care practice