Real Time Alerts and Messaging
Real Time Workforce Management Alerts that Give Managers an Edge
Real time alerts and messaging capabilities in EPAY's time and attendance system keep you connected with your workforce,
even when you're miles away from a job site.
Stay on Top of Key Issues and Improve Employee Communication
When you’re managing a distributed workforce, maintaining control of every site and shift is especially challenging. Our cloud based time and attendance system includes real time alerts and messaging capabilities to help you nip potential problems in the bud, so you can deliver the best service possible to your customers.
Real Time Alerts
Every real time alert is designed to help you solve problems proactively and control labor costs. There are a number of different email or text message alerts to choose from, which can be set up right from within the system.
For example, you can choose to be notified when:
- A worker fails to clock in as scheduled
- There aren’t a pre-set minimum number of workers onsite
- An employee is about to reach overtime
- A job site is poised to go over budget
- A worker reports an accident during clock-out
- An employee misses a meal break
Messaging capabilities in our time and attendance system make it easy for you to communicate with your dispersed workforce. Simply create your customized messages, which are delivered on the time clock screen when employees clock in and out for work.
EPAY's time and attendance software allows you to send:
- One-on-one messages to individual employees
- Targeted messages to select groups of employees
- Global messages to the entire workforce
More Workforce Management Features
Learn How EPAY's Time and Attendance System Can Work for You