Webinar | Key Legislative Updates for the Hourly Workforce | Tuesday, September 24th | 12 PM CST
Has predictive scheduling legislation reached your workforce? How about salary history bans? If they haven’t already, they likely will soon.
Join Jennifer Long on September 24, 2019 at 12 PM CST to find out how far these legislative trends have spread and tips for updating your policies and practices. Topics will include:
- Predictive scheduling laws
- Overview of salary history ban
- Various penalties for noncompliance
- Tips for updating your policies and practices
Staffing Industry Challenges
Staffing companies supply workers in many industries, professional, and managerial positions, as well as office, clerical, and administrative, industrial, and other occupational categories. Challenges currently affecting the staffing industry are as follows:
- Key skills are harder than ever to find. Unemployment is down and the demand for talent is up. Effectively and efficiently sourcing, recruiting, and tracking applicants has become increasingly difficult.
- The workforce has become diverse and multigenerational. Demographic shifts have created a workforce comprised of different generations, with different habits, motivations, and communication styles. Thus, managing performance is key.
- Gaining and holding the attention of candidates is becoming more difficult. It is vital to create and nurture a database of pre-qualified candidates, ready to be contacted and called in at any time for an interview.
- Skilled labor shortages are increasing nationwide. These shortage are severe in a number of occupations, including carpenters, plumbers, electricians, nurses, teachers, and truck drivers.
Learn How EPAY HCM Can Ease Your HR BurdenSEE A DEMO
Staffing Services and Human Capital Management Software
Staffing solutions come in different forms to meet various business needs. A staffing firm may provide:
- Placement services, bringing employers and job seekers together to help fill permanent positions
- Temporary staffing services, in which the staffing agency hires its own employees and sends them on assignments to help fill a client’s workforce needs on a temporary basis
- Temp to hire staffing, in which the individual works for a client over a trial period, from which permanent employment may or may not result
- Long term staffing, in which the staffing firm recruits, screens, and assigns employees for long-term positions for clients
No matter what types of staffing solutions your firm provides, EPAY Systems’ workforce management software can provide you with streamlined payroll processing, real time visibility of your workforce, and wage and hour compliance protection.
For a complete HR solution, EPAY Systems also offers a unified human capital management system that includes:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- HR management
- Benefits administration
- Time and attendance
- Payroll and taxes
- Performance management
- Employment and labor law compliance including ACA reporting
Cloud Based Employee Time and Attendance Tracking
When your employees are spread across multiple locations and work environments, traditional time clocks are not always the best time tracking option. But our cloud based employee time and attendance tracking technology includes mix and match data collection methods to help you track any employee at any location. Our Mobile Punch™ application is a great solution for workers on the go. In fact, it was recently featured by the American Staffing Association as one of the “Hottest Technology Updates That Will Move Your Business”.
Our recruiting and applicant tracking features provide access to leading job boards, social networks, and background checks. You have everything you need to accelerate recruiting and onboarding in one unified HCM system, along with free live support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Human Capital Management and Workforce Management Solutions
Human capital management and workforce management solutions can provide a competitive advantage to staffing companies facing unique workforce challenges. If you are a staffing professional, contact us to learn more about how EPAY Systems can help streamline your HR and payroll. Get a live demonstration»
We take the time to understand your needs, so you can offload payroll and HR-related activities and focus on your core business.
One Seamless Single Sign-On System
Free Premium Customer Support 24/7
One All-Inclusive Monthly Price
Request a Demo
Get a Live Demonstration of Our HR and Payroll Solution to Learn How We Can Benefit Your Company.