Get a Complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session
What is your 30-day workforce management plan?
As you start to plan for the weeks and months ahead, we would like to help by offering a complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics team.
During this session, our HCM Analytics team will:
- Discuss your current plans for workforce changes to manage the next 30 to 90 days and provide feedback on potential risks and opportunities
- Identify targeted areas where you could potentially reduce your labor costs while minimizing long-term damage
- Suggest key metrics for you to track so you can forecast labor costs better and make earlier interventions
Request your complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics Team.
Manufacturing Workforce Management Challenges
These days, manufacturers face a number of significant HR and workforce challenges. EPAY Systems’ full human capital management solution can help. We can help you hire more efficiently. Manage and pay workers with precision. Streamline administration. All while keeping your organization compliant and your people healthy and safe. And in the wake of COVID-19, that’s never been more important:
- The workforce is shrinking: The average age of a highly skilled worker in this industry is 56, and mass retirements are looming. Furthermore, as younger workers switch companies in search of better-paying positions, turnover rates are climbing.
- There are skilled positions to fill and a scarcity of talent: Manufacturing is an overlooked sector of employment. With an aging workforce and not enough invested in training, highly-skilled applicants are becoming more difficult to find.
- Compliance issues abound: Labor might not be a manufacturer’s largest cost, but it is likely its biggest headache, due to compliance with issues like sick leave, complex pay rules, blended overtime, and union rules – just to name a few.
Learn How EPAY HCM Can Ease Your HR BurdenSEE A DEMO
HR and Payroll Software for Manufacturing Businesses
EPAY Systems’ human capital management solution and workforce management software can help manufacturers solve their current and chronic challenges, while streamlining HR tasks and reducing administrative costs. Our HCM technology automates time-consuming processes, while improving labor compliance. Its capabilities include:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking: gain access to social networks, leading job boards, and background checks, speeding the hiring process
- Onboarding: customize your online onboarding experience to include new employee orientation and training videos, complete I-9 and tax filing, customized workflows, and e-signature functions
- HR management: simplify OSHA and EEO reporting, engage workers with our self-service portal, and develop skills—and safety training—with our Learning Management System
- Benefits administration: ease open enrollment with our online solution, while streamlining FMLA, FSA/HSA, and Workers’ Comp administration
- Time and attendance: Make sure workers are where they should be, with a range of data collection options that include mobile time tracking, time clocks, IVR and more
- Scheduling: Create work scheduling easily and share them online with workers for 24/7 access
- Payroll and taxes: Simplify payroll processing and tax filing with our flexible payroll system. It easily handles garnishments, W-2s, instant gross-to-net, and GL interface.
- Compliance: Stay compliant on ACA tracking and forms, COBRA benefits, and more
Workforce Management Software for Manufacturers by EPAY Systems
Part of our complete HCM system includes EPAY’s powerful workforce management software, designed specifically for an hourly workforce like yours. EPAY can help manage your employees and their benefits all in one integrated system. Manage your workforce proactively with:
- Automated time and labor tracking
- Flexible scheduling software
- Mix-and-match data collection options: biometric time clocks, mobile time tracking, telephone time tracking (IVR) and online time tracking
- Job costing capabilities
- Advanced compliance safeguards
- Labor-budgeting capabilities
- Eye-opening reports and labor analytics
Need to Reduce Labor Spend Today…While Planning for a Brighter Tomorrow? We Can Help!
Skilled Labor Can Be Hard to Find—Learn Recruiting Strategies for Manufacturers
We’re in the business of saving you money, saving you time – and revealing the path to a better bottom line
Request a Demo
Get a Live Demonstration of Our HR and Payroll Solution to Learn How We Can Benefit Your Company.
Don't Go Yet!
Before you go, sign up for compliance updates from our blog.