Get a Complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session
What is your 30-day workforce management plan?
As you start to plan for the weeks and months ahead, we would like to help by offering a complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics team.
During this session, our HCM Analytics team will:
- Discuss your current plans for workforce changes to manage the next 30 to 90 days and provide feedback on potential risks and opportunities
- Identify targeted areas where you could potentially reduce your labor costs while minimizing long-term damage
- Suggest key metrics for you to track so you can forecast labor costs better and make earlier interventions
Request your complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics Team.
Hotel management faces many challenges, not the least of which is human resources. The chicken and egg conundrum is particularly applicable in the hospitality industry. The more well-trained staff you employ, the better the service your establishment is likely to provide, the higher your occupancy rate will tend to be, and the more staff you are able to hire and train. Unfortunately, the reverse is also true – the fewer staff you have, the more likely the service is to be lacking, the lower the occupancy rate, and the fewer staff the business can support.
Fortunately, EPAY Systems offers human capital management solutions to ease your HR workload and help your company save money. Our unified system can help you reduce wage and administrative costs, improve labor compliance, and drive workforce efficiency.
Learn How EPAY HCM Can Ease Your HR BurdenSEE A DEMO
Human Resource Challenges in the Hospitality Industry
Customer service is everything in the hospitality industry. Any good manager understands the value of “human capital” – the high worth of employees. These are the individuals interacting with guests and providing the services, amenities, and special touches that enhance the level of guest satisfaction, promoting repeat business and word-of-mouth advertising. However, when one is dealing with upwards of 100 employees, HR challenges can occur:
The Challenges which could occur:
- Hiring the right person for the job: In the field of hospitality, it is important to ensure that every employee you hire is the right fit for the specific position and work culture. You also need thorough background checks to ensure than any new hire has no criminal history. When you have positions to fill, our recruiting and applicant tracking solutions help you locate, screen, and hire the right talent faster.
- Onboarding new employees: If you want satisfied, long-term employees, it is important to make sure they have a positive onboarding experience. This is your opportunity to bond with a new employee and implement successful strategies, such as team interviews, extensive orientation, and shadowing, until the new team member is comfortable in his or her new role. We offer employee onboarding software solutions to help you maximize productivity right from the start.
- Human resources management: Our human resource management solutions make it possible to eliminate manual HR processes so you can focus on your employees – the most valuable asset of your business. Our integrated human resource management module helps you minimize compliance risks and contain costs by automating time-consuming HR procedures. Not only does our system automatically serve up the appropriate tax filing forms and benefit plans for each new hire, it also allows employees to provide personal information for payroll and HR, while administrators approve changes or update employee information from their own portals.
Human Capital Management for the Hospitality Industry
From recruiting and onboarding to time and attendance, payroll and taxes, benefits administration, ACA compliance, and performance management, EPAY Systems brings the impact of integrated technology to HR management in the hospitality industry.
Find out how we can help you best utilize your human capital – your business’s most valuable resource. Contact us today!
We’re in the business of saving you money, saving you time – and revealing the path to a better bottom line
Request a Demo
Get a Live Demonstration of Our HR and Payroll Solution to Learn How We Can Benefit Your Company.