Get a Complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session
What is your 30-day workforce management plan?
As you start to plan for the weeks and months ahead, we would like to help by offering a complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics team.
During this session, our HCM Analytics team will:
- Discuss your current plans for workforce changes to manage the next 30 to 90 days and provide feedback on potential risks and opportunities
- Identify targeted areas where you could potentially reduce your labor costs while minimizing long-term damage
- Suggest key metrics for you to track so you can forecast labor costs better and make earlier interventions
Request your complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics Team.
One Unified Timesheet is Now Easier Than Ever
Processing timesheets for payroll can be easier than ever with EPAY’s Human Capital Management system. EPAY’s unified HR, benefits, workforce management, and payroll system takes away the hassle of connecting the dots between multiple vendors. Although system integration and export uploads between two systems may be a major step forward from manual intervention, there are still some drawbacks when compared to a unified system. When working with multiple vendors, every time a critical business change is needed, it is important to make sure both vendors are on the same page with the updates being made. Changes in one system may affect the setup in another. For example, fields that exist in one system may not line up in another, or the standard formats of how the information is exported out of one system may not line up with how it is imported into another. Realigning the setup or custom formatting of reports may lead to custom develop charges by one or more of the vendors. Thus, having one unified system in place that meets your business needs helps drive efficiency in making changes and can lower potential maintenance costs. Here are a few ways EPAY’s unified human capital management system can help streamline your HR activities:
- Efficient HR Audits Handling major audits when pieces of data are stored in multiple systems may seem like an HR nightmare. Not only will information have to be verified in all of the systems, but the hassle of communicating your audit and the needed information is multiplied by however many vendors hold that data. Conducting an audit within a unified solution such as EPAY’s helps minimize the risk of inconsistent data, letting clients retrieve historical data in the most efficient manner.
- Seamless Data Exchange Although information can be automatically exchanged between EPAY’s time and labor management system and third party systems through our data exchange client (DEC), complications can potentially arise if data isn’t moved correctly. If DEC has been configured to automatically run, it is critical that the DEC application is not stopped, logged out of, or shut down on a client’s machine. If DEC is being used to upload files to a 3rd party payroll provider, it is critical that populated data is formatted correctly and that the upload receipts are reviewed by the client to ensure all information is properly received. Utilizing one system for employees’ data throughout the entire HR lifecycle minimizes the risk for inconsistent data. In addition, there is no wasted time spent on monitoring and verifying data transactions.