Get a Complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session
What is your 30-day workforce management plan?
As you start to plan for the weeks and months ahead, we would like to help by offering a complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics team.
During this session, our HCM Analytics team will:
- Discuss your current plans for workforce changes to manage the next 30 to 90 days and provide feedback on potential risks and opportunities
- Identify targeted areas where you could potentially reduce your labor costs while minimizing long-term damage
- Suggest key metrics for you to track so you can forecast labor costs better and make earlier interventions
Request your complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics Team.
HR Challenges in Government
Local, state, and federal government HR departments each have their own obstacles to overcome. Many HR execs in federal government agree that dysfunctional, longstanding, systemic policies and practices may be hindering efforts to build and retain a high quality workforce. One major obstacle may be an outdated hiring process that is so complex and cumbersome it can only be navigated by those who are already government employees.
Learn How EPAY HCM Can Ease Your HR BurdenSEE A DEMO
Federal HR Challenges
- Increasing demands for improved performance
- Extreme scrutiny of federal agencies by Congress, inspector generals, the media, and the public
- Tremendous focus on transactions, compliance, and recordkeeping
- Outflow of experts since the centralization of HR under the Clinton administration
State and Local HR Departments
- Staff development
- Employee morale
- Succession planning
- Retention of staff for core services
- Mismatch in skills between applicants and open positions
- Stiff private sector competition
- Large numbers of employees retiring
More government agencies are hiring temporary or contract workers to fill certain positions. One reason for this trend is the need to manage overall compensation costs, as the costs of health insurance and defined-benefit pensions have grown. Furthermore, the pipeline of younger workers is smaller, as many state and local governments have eliminated or reduced the number of entry level positions and internships. The average age of local or state government workers is 44, as compared to age 39 for workers in the private sector.
FedRamp Certified HR Software for Government Entities
With the many challenges facing HR in government, EPAY Systems’ human capital management solutions can help ease the workload of HR departments, increase efficiency, and save on labor costs. Our integrated software can help government agencies better manage every aspect of HR, including:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- Employee onboarding
- Benefits administration
- Time and attendance tracking
- Payroll and payroll taxes
- ACA compliance
- HR management
Our workforce management software for government is FedRamp certified, as required for cloud service providers offering services to federal agencies.
We provide free premium customer support to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact us to learn more about how our system can help you improve compliance, lower admin costs, reduce labor costs, and drive workforce efficiency in your government agency HR department. Get a live demonstration today!
We take the time to understand your needs, so you can offload payroll and HR-related activities and focus on your core business.
One Seamless Single Sign-On System
Free Premium Customer Support 24/7
One All-Inclusive Monthly Price
Request a Demo
Get a Live Demonstration of Our HR and Payroll Solution to Learn How We Can Benefit Your Company.