A component of EPAY’s unified Human Capital Management (HCM) platform, EPAY Hire helps companies compete for talent by reducing the time to hire and improving the quality of the hire for high turnover environments.
CHICAGO, IL — September 14, 2016—EPAY Systems (EPAY), a leading provider of human capital management (HCM) solutions, today announces a new version of EPAY Hire, online recruiting and applicant tracking technology for companies with hourly workers. Integrated into EPAY’s HCM (human capital management) system, EPAY Hire streamlines the recruitment, assessment and hiring of hourly workers, combining the speed, precision and efficient administration required for these high turnover environments.
EPAY Hire gives employers a flexible, reliable, fully compliant solution for posting jobs across leading job boards and social networks, pre-screening and ranking applicants, sustaining communications with candidates via automatically generated emails, compiling interview feedback, and bringing hiring managers together in one place to make collective hiring decisions. By streamlining the recruitment, assessment and decision processes, EPAY Hire reduces the time it takes to find and hire the right candidates with the right skills at all levels and locations. Furthermore, a hired candidate’s data seamlessly converts to a new hire record, jump-starting the employee onboarding process.
New Applicant Tracking Features:
- High speed resume review: a new version of the applicant viewer makes it easier to review large amounts of resumes quickly.
- Video interviewing: allows users to record an introductory video and a series of questions with a specified length of time to answer. The video interview request is sent the applicant and they are able to review the questions and record their responses. Responses are saved and stored within the applicant's profile.
- Hiring manager/HR features: new zip code filter to search for applicants by distance to job and SMS messaging for quick, concise communications with candidates via their mobile devices.
- Audit trail logging: for companies that require this compliance feature, all hiring activities, such as interview notes, background check requests, and date marked as hired will be logged in a searchable database.
- Candidate assessment integration: integrates Wonderlic's proven candidate assessments to screen for potential hiring issues.
- Spanish language option: Spanish language availability for job applications and careers pages.
- Universal job description and form templates: gives employers a single template that is tied to multiple jobs. When the template is edited, all jobs are simultaneously updated.
“Recruiting, assessing and hiring candidates for hourly positions where there’s a high rate of turnover is a steep challenge, as hiring managers in these environments need to make multiple hiring decisions on any given day, under a lot of pressure,” said Michelle Lanter Smith, Chief Marketing Officer at EPAY Systems. “By simplifying the otherwise time-consuming reviewing and assessment processes, EPAY Hire gives employers the ability to review, vet and assess candidates more quickly, efficiently and thoroughly, while maintaining a qualified talent pool.”
Results of a recent study conducted in association with HR.com demonstrated the efficiencies and cost-savings companies with hourly workforces derive from integrating and automating core HR, recruitment, onboarding, benefits, time and attendance, payroll and workforce management. The full report can be accessed here.
About EPAY Systems
EPAY Systems provides completely seamless human capital management solutions that help businesses alleviate their HR burden, reduce labor costs, ensure compliance with labor laws and manage their employees more effectively. The company’s unified suite of technology and administrative services includes recruiting and applicant tracking, new hire onboarding, benefits administration, HR management, time tracking, workforce management, payroll processing, tax management, ACA reporting and COBRA administration. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, EPAY Systems delivers HR solutions to over 75,000 worksites across the globe. For more information, visit www.EPAYsystems.com or call 877-800-3729.