Get Advanced Employee Scheduling Software
Employee scheduling can be tricky at the best of times, but especially when you’re juggling multiple worksites, multiple shifts, and mobile employees.
Well, good news: EPAY’s employee scheduling software will ease the complexity of scheduling your distributed workforce, and it’s included in our BlueforceTM time and and attendance system. It can help you:
- Eliminate the time, effort, guesswork, and inconsistencies of manual employee scheduling.
- Provide optimal labor resources at every site, matching workers, hours, and skills or credentials to the tasks that need to be done.
- Stay within your labor budget. (It actually tabulates the labor cost of proposed schedules!)
- Ensure posts are filled by properly credentialed workers.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime, which will result in reduced labor costs.
- Avoid understaffing, which will boost productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Reduce compliance risk. (Our system automatically applies labor laws and union rules and alerts you of potential conflicts.)
Employee Scheduling Program Highlights
- OT Finder – This powerful savings tool alerts you when a proposed schedule will result in overtime, so you can make revisions that limit OT costs.
- Budget Calculation – While you’re creating an employee schedule, you can continually calculate the resulting labor costs, allowing you to schedule cost effectively and stay within budget.
- Employee Qualifications Match – Do credentials matter in your industry? Our scheduling program lets you match employee qualifications and job requirements, ensuring properly qualified people are always where they’re needed.
- Web-based Schedule Posting – Instead of printing schedules, you can post current and upcoming schedules online and on our time clocks.
- Employee Scheduling in Advance – Establish and post schedules in advance, allowing workers to confirm or modify their hours and sign up for open shifts, etc.
- Attendance Tracking – This feature allows you to overlay actual time sheets with completed schedules, easily pinpointing attendance problems.
- Auto Splitting – If your employees work multiple tasks or shift, you’ll appreciate this time-saving feature.
- Schedule Copying – Save time: build a schedule once, and if it’s successful, you can copy it to future weeks, either with or without specific staff assignments.
- View Filters – You have the flexibility to view assigned schedules by employee, task, site, station, shift, and more, giving you greater insight into proposed schedules.
If you manage a distributed workforce, you already know that conventional time and attendance systems are not a good match for you. They require you to conform to a rigid framework, one designed for less-complex labor environments. It’s like jamming a square peg in a round hole. It. Doesn’t. Fit.
Discover why EPAY may be the best match for you. Click here.