Ensure Complete ACA Compliance
EPAY HCM brings together all of your ACA data to track compliance and generate the necessary forms and reports including 1094 & 1095 forms, affordability test & hours worked reports and more.
We’ll monitor how your full time equivalent employees are trending, help you plan for future exposure and even file your forms and notices directly with the IRS.
Find Relief from Complex ACA Reporting
Under the Affordable Care Act, all companies with more than 50 full time (or full-time equivalent) employees are required to offer health insurance, provide written statements to employees about the coverage offered and file information returns with the IRS. Although the Affordable Care Act has turned the benefits world upside down, there’s no reason to panic! We'll take care of the burden for you.
We'll run your ACA reports for you by leveraging our seamless human capital management system, which connects your benefits, payroll and time and attendance data. We'll help you determine eligibility, proactively monitor your compliance and even file your IRS forms for you.
Managing the ACA is burdensome enough for most HR professionals, but when you add in the complexities of an hourly workforce with high turnover and inconsistent work hours, it can turn into an administrative nightmare. So allow us to guide you through the challenging ACA process and rest assured that we will keep you compliant and headache-free.
Gain the Insight You Need to Address the Affordable Care Act
Our human capital management system includes built-in reporting and calculations that specifically address Affordable Care Act requirements, providing you with the business intelligence required to meet ACA guidelines.
- Quickly determine ACA eligibility with our Applicable Large Employer (ALE) calculator.
- Easily verify that employees who are categorized as full-time are working enough hours to be categorized as such using our Employee Classification Analysis test.
- Keep an eye on how your variable hour employees are trending to see if they are eligible for coverage under the ACA, so you can schedule accordingly.
Offload ACA Reporting to Us and Mitigate Your Compliance Risk
The Affordable Care Act Employer Shared Responsibility reporting makes W-2 and 1099 reporting look like a walk in the park. There is significantly more data required to file, and a single slip-up could result in stiff penalties.
Instead of spending endless hours on reporting, let us handle it for you! Our human capital management system automatically populates your Affordable Care Act data, so you don’t run the risk of making mistakes with manual data entry. Our team of specialists will identify which of your employees need coverage and if the coverage offered meets ACA requirements, so you don’t get penalized. We’ll ease your administrative burden by seamlessly generating and populating 1094-C and 1095-C tax forms for you. Best of all, we’ll file all of the forms with the IRS for you to ensure they arrive on time. We’ll also take care of any subsidy-related verifications, notifications and appeals.
- Seamlessly generate accurate 1094-C and 1095-C tax forms
- Designate safe harbor rules to monitor employee coverage
- Provide employees with self-service access to 1095-C tax form
- Quickly determine if employees were offered appropriate ACA coverage
- Enable customizable “look back/stability period” reports to measure necessary coverage for variable-hour employees
- Monitor which employees are eligible for coverage as full-time or full-time equivalent based on hours worked
- Determine applicable large employer status with our automated test