EPAY is…In Time With You
If you manage a distributed workforce, you already know that conventional time and attendance systems are not a good match for you. They require you to conform to a rigid framework, one designed for less-complex labor environments.It’s like jamming a square peg in a round hole. It. Doesn’t. Fit.
Well, BlueforceTM is different. Our time and labor management system is designed specifically for complex labor environments. Above all, it’s flexible. You don’t have to conform to fit Blueforce, because it conforms to fit you.
We designed every facet of Blueforce with this in mind, including:
- Our uniquely-flexible, real-time, pay engine – Multiple locations, job types, mobile employees, union rules? No problem. Bring on your complexities!
- Our maintenance-free, SaaS system – Because Blueforce is cloud-based, we handle all the maintenance and upgrades.
- Mix and match time-tracking devices and methods – Employees can punch in via our biometric time clocks, WalTerTM T6 and T11, by phone, PC, or even smartphones and tablets for mobile employees.
- BluespeedTM, our streamlined implementation process. You won’t believe how easy and speedy it is.
- DEC – our powerful, proprietary integration tool. DEC vastly simplifies the integration of Blueforce with your existing ERP systems.
- Highly effective, yet highly affordable. Perfect for a business with many seasonal workers.
|Budgeting & Job Costing||Alerts and Messaging|
|Employee Self Service||Print Paystubs on the Clock|
|Integration with Payroll, HRIS and ERP|
And Blueforce does more than fit your business, it helps you manage it. We’ll help:
- Reduce labor costs - Based on our other customers’ experience, we can confidently pledge that you’ll see labor costs shrink by 5% or more.
- Increase compliance – Blueforce factors in all labor laws and union rules and flags potential conflicts, so you can nip problems in the bud.
- Keep you in control – With savvy features, such as real-time alerts and reports and value-added labor budgeting and scheduling software.