EPAY’s Time and Attendance System Integrates Smoothly with Your Payroll
Integrating EPAY’s time and attendance system with your existing ERP, Payroll, or HRIS is far easier than what you might expect, because we offer a unique integration tool.
In the past, when you’ve added a new software solution, your IT team most likely achieved integration with your payroll and other systems via one of two methods:
- By manually importing and/or exporting features provided in your software user interface.
- By writing the code needed to utilize traditional web services (or hiring someone to do it for you).
When incorporating our time and attendance system, you can use either of these methods. But you also have a powerful, third integration option: EPAY’s Data Exchange Client, or DEC.
DEC allows you to utilize secure web services, as with the second above method, but eliminates the need to develop additional code.
The only requirement is that you export the files in one of the standard DEC formats, .csv or .txt. That’s it! This greatly reduces the amount of time and money required to accomplish integration between systems.
DEC Utility Highlights
- DEC makes automated integration with your existing Payroll\HR\Scheduling systems possible in as little as hours or days versus traditional integration methods which can take months.
- DEC is a powerful integration tool that you install and run as a local Windows® service and that utilizes secure web service transactions.
- DEC is easily downloaded, installed, and configured. It provides a local as well as web-based management interface.
- DEC provides two different operational modes: File Mode and Database Mode, which offers you even greater flexibility and reporting options.
- DEC gives you the ability to search and review DEC transactions and activity logs and email import/export notifications.
- DEC integrates seamlessly with any payroll and/or accounting systems.
If you manage a distributed workforce, you already know that conventional time and attendance systems are not a good match for you. They require you to conform to a rigid framework, one designed for less-complex labor environments. It’s like jamming a square peg in a round hole. It. Doesn’t. Fit.
Discover why EPAY may be the best match for you. Click here.