Get a Complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session
What is your 30-day workforce management plan?
As you start to plan for the weeks and months ahead, we would like to help by offering a complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics team.
During this session, our HCM Analytics team will:
- Discuss your current plans for workforce changes to manage the next 30 to 90 days and provide feedback on potential risks and opportunities
- Identify targeted areas where you could potentially reduce your labor costs while minimizing long-term damage
- Suggest key metrics for you to track so you can forecast labor costs better and make earlier interventions
Request your complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics Team.
Facility managers provide services that support core business activities
In facility management, people, places, technology, and processes are integrated, using multiple disciplines to ensure functionality in the environment. Facility managers provide services that support core business activities. Human capital management solutions from EPAY Systems can help facility management companies streamline and improve critical functions for increased efficiency in service and support.
Learn How EPAY HCM Can Ease Your HR BurdenSEE A DEMO
The Role of Facility Management
The needs of a company will naturally change as it expands from a small single-site firm to a larger multi-site organization. Security, cleaning, reception, adequate office space, and other issues can quickly become major concerns in a rapidly growing business. Engaging suppliers to meet all of these needs, while striving to maintain compliance with safety and labor regulations, can lead to a drain on the existing team and financial resources. This is when facility managers can step in and provide solutions.
Areas of responsibility
Facility managers are the ultimate organizers in a diverse field with widely varying responsibilities, depending on the type of business. Areas of responsibility in facility management may include:
- Contract management and procurement
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Space management
- Communication and utilities infrastructure
- Health and safety
- Vending and catering
Facility management companies can bring expertise to company operations in areas not necessarily covered by the existing in-house teams. They can deliver facilities services that drive operational efficiencies, cost savings, and environmental compliance, adding innovation and value to operations and enabling in-house personnel to focus on core business activities.
Human Capital Management Solutions for Facility Management Companies
Duties of facility managers are many and varied. They may include:
- Planning, directing, and coordinating central services, such as security, maintenance, reception, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling, mail, and archiving
- Leading and coordinating work teams to cover different areas of responsibility
- Ensuring that work has been performed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Employing performance management techniques to monitor, improve, and demonstrate service levels in various areas
- Project management and supervision
- Calculating and comparing costs of various services to achieve maximum value
- Responding quickly and appropriately to urgent issues and emergencies
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
EPAY Systems Solutions for Facility Management Companies
EPAY Systems human resource management and workforce management software can help facility management companies meet the needs of their organization. EPAY Systems excels in assisting mid to large enterprises deal with a multitude of complex labor rules, profit margin pressures, high employee turnover, hourly payrolls, and limited IT and HR resources.
We can assist facility management in the following:
- Driving workforce efficiency
- Reducing labor costs and overtime exposure
- Managing compliances
- Lowering admin costs
Integrated Cloud-Based Human Capital Management System
With an integrated cloud-based human capital management system, easy-to-use-interface, and live customer support 24/7/365, EPAY Systems serves as an extension of your staff to help you realize optimized HR processes and workforce efficiency. Our HR and workforce management technology helps you reduce costs by monitoring budgets in real time and setting up alerts, decreasing time-rounding overpayments, limiting overtime exposure, and reducing time spent on HR and payroll activities.
Facility management support can bring about higher levels of expertise in communication, human interactions, project management, quality of product, operations and maintenance, technology, and other core competencies for a business.
Contact us today to find out how our human capital management solutions can help facility management companies achieve their goals. Get a live demonstration»
We’re in the business of saving you money, saving you time – and revealing the path to a better bottom line
Request a Demo
Get a Live Demonstration of Our HR and Payroll Solution to Learn How We Can Benefit Your Company.