Get a Complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session
What is your 30-day workforce management plan?
As you start to plan for the weeks and months ahead, we would like to help by offering a complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics team.
During this session, our HCM Analytics team will:
- Discuss your current plans for workforce changes to manage the next 30 to 90 days and provide feedback on potential risks and opportunities
- Identify targeted areas where you could potentially reduce your labor costs while minimizing long-term damage
- Suggest key metrics for you to track so you can forecast labor costs better and make earlier interventions
Request your complimentary Workforce Realignment Feedback Session with our HCM Analytics Team.
Supermarkets are in a Highly Competitive Business
Employees can make or break a grocery chain business. Workforce management has its hands full in an industry plagued with human capital management problems, including high turnover, insufficient staffing, attendance issues, unplanned overtime, and compliance issues. Supermarkets are in a highly competitive business with tight profit margins, and managers are constantly searching for ways to increase productivity and control costs. EPAY Systems offers cloud based human capital management software for grocery chains – an ideal HCM solution for businesses with a large number of hourly employees.
Learn How EPAY HCM Can Ease Your HR BurdenSEE A DEMO
Workforce Management Software for Grocery Stores
With the many human capital management challenges facing the grocery industry, you need workforce management software that works for you. Our seamlessly integrated system has helped hundreds of businesses with hourly labor track and manage employees and reduce labor costs – by up to 5% or more.
Our comprehensive human capital management system, which includes applicant tracking, onboarding, benefits administration, HR, time and attendance tracking, payroll, performance management and more, is designed to configure to your workforce needs.
Key workforce management features include:
- Streamlined payroll processing: Your employees’ time sheets integrate seamlessly with payroll to reduce pay calculation errors and payroll prep time and help you cut administrative costs.
- Wage and hour compliance: Avoid compliance pitfalls and reduce the risk of wage and hour lawsuits with built-in safeguards that prevent unpaid overtime and help keep your business out of the courtroom.
- Mobile time management: Our mobile time tracking app with GPS can transform smart phones and tablets into hand-held mobile time clocks, for an easy, affordable solution to managing a workforce on the go. Employees can clock in or out on their mobile devices with an app that captures date, time, GPS location and more.
- Biometric time clocks: Our fingerprint biometric time clocks curb time theft while doubling as employee self-service kiosks and manager messaging systems. All of our time clocks work in tandem with our cloud-based time and attendance system, giving you precise time tracking and real time visibility into your workforce.
- Employee points tracking: Tracking employee performance is key to optimizing workforce productivity. Our workforce management technology allows you to track employee attendance, measure performance based on custom-tailored criteria, ensure adherence to service level agreements (SLAs), motivate employees, and get the most out of your workforce.
- Employee scheduling: Our workforce management software with real time visibility eliminates time, effort, and guesswork and streamlines employee scheduling to help you ensure posts are filled for any shift without going over your labor budget.
Human Capital Management Software for Grocery & Food Retail Chains
Human capital management can be challenging in an industry that utilizes large numbers of hourly workers. EPAY Systems’ human capital management solutions help grocery chain managers, recruit, staff, manage, and pay their employees in one seamless platform. Every aspect of human capital management (HCM) is fully integrated in the system, from recruiting and onboarding, to benefits enrollment, to time and labor management, to payroll and taxes.
We provide free customer support, 24/7/365. There are no tacked-on costs or billing surprises – our customers pay a fixed rate per employee, per month.
Let Us Show You How Our HCM System Can Work for You
Find out how our system can help you optimize workforce productivity, cut labor costs, reduce compliance risks, and ease the burden on your administrative staff.
We’re in the business of saving you money, saving you time – and revealing the path to a better bottom line
Request a Demo
Get a Live Demonstration of Our HR and Payroll Solution to Learn How We Can Benefit Your Company.