Webinar | Key Legislative Updates for the Hourly Workforce | Tuesday, September 24th | 12 PM CST
Has predictive scheduling legislation reached your workforce? How about salary history bans? If they haven’t already, they likely will soon.
Join Jennifer Long on September 24, 2019 at 12 PM CST to find out how far these legislative trends have spread and tips for updating your policies and practices. Topics will include:
- Predictive scheduling laws
- Overview of salary history ban
- Various penalties for noncompliance
- Tips for updating your policies and practices
How to Find the Best of Breed Time Tracking System
HOW TO FIND THE BEST OF BREED TIME TRACKING SYSTEM
For a Distributed Workforce
Does a sizable portion of your workforce operate outside a traditional office setting? Do you have employees working from different and multiple locations, out in the field or at home? Do they shift from one location or job assignment to another, site to site, state to state, or even domestically and internationally? If any of these apply, you understand the challenges of managing "distributed labor."
Download the report to learn how to find the best time tracking system for your workforce.EPAY OFFERS EMPLOYERS:
- Real-time visibility into workforce activity
- The flexibility to meet the needs of complex labor environments
- Versatile mobile/GPS, biometric time clocks, phone, and web tracking data collection options
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY "EPAY's workforce management system has allowed us to improve our processes, cut costs and ensure compliance. It has helped everyone from our management team and our field employees to our customers" Kim Zachariewicz Vice President of Finance & Administration Capital Building Services Group