A Time and Attendance System That Adapts to You
Managing a complex labor environment presents, well, complex challenges. Among them: finding a time and attendance system that can encompass your distributed workforce. All of it.
That’s one key advantage of BlueforceTM, EPAY’s versatile time and attendance system. Unlike others, Blueforce adapts to handle the workforce with:
- Multiple locations
- Multiple job assignments
- Multiple job types
- Mobile hourly employees
- Shift differentials
- Union rules
- All of the above!
In a Word…Flexible
Plain and simple, our architecture is different than other time-tracking systems. While they’re built on rigid foundations, our system is designed to bend.
That means we can configure it however you need. It’s like getting a custom workforce management program, without paying a custom price. Or waiting months to get it!
This flexible approach extends to everything we do. Blueforce doesn’t “live” in a time clock, or on a server, or as software on a PC. It exists on the Internet, as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud application. You can access it–easily and securely–from virtually anywhere.
Time-Tracking Methods: Whatever Works for You
Your employees can connect to Blueforce using various communication modes–LAN, WiFi, wireless, dial-up–and from a range of electronic devices, including:
- Our WalTerTM biometric time clocks (which employ fingerprint technology to foil buddy punching and do other smart things, too).
- Telephones – both landlines and cellphones, using our FonenTM Integrated Voice Response (IVR) system.
- PCs, Macs, and laptops with a web connection, via Blueforce WebPunchTM.
- Smart phones and tablets, thanks to our Blueforce Mobile PunchTM app for workers on the go.
- Any combination of the above!
So, your office staff can punch in on their PCs, while your field force uses smartphones or our time clocks. Like everything else we do, it’s all about whatever works best for you.