Pay Cards: An Easy Way to Save…and Implementation is Fee-Free!
If you’re looking for a smart, simple way to cut costs–and who isn’t?–consider replacing printed paychecks with our reloadable SimplyPaid™ Visa® Payroll Cards.
Our paperless pay card system works like payroll direct deposit, except instead of making deposits to employees’ bank accounts; deposits are made into a Visa card account.
You’ll save on printing costs, mailing costs, and other distribution costs. In fact, you can expect to save at least $2.87 per paper check every pay period, and up to nearly $6 when you pair pay cards with our electronic pay stubs. The savings quickly add up, and employees like them because it’s like cash in their pockets.
There are no fees for employers. And how easy is this: employees can register for pay cards at our WalTer T6 time clock and check their card balance at the time clock, too!
Benefits to Employers
- Reduces payroll costs and administration
- Streamlines payroll operations with minimal effort
- No implementation costs or fees, and the pay cards are free
- Free client support
- 100% employee acceptance
Benefits to Employees
- Free access to paycheck every pay period
- No monthly fees or purchase fees in the U.S.
- Free ATM withdrawal at Allpoint™ ATMs every pay period
- Free online bill pay, mobile banking, and online banking (view account information 24/7)
- Cardholders can obtain the full amount off the card in cash from any bank displaying the card payment network logo
- Free automated customer support
The Allpoint Network is Everywhere
SimplyPaid™ Visa® payroll cards belong to the Allpoint™ Network, the largest network of surcharge-free ATMs. One out of 12 ATMs in America is an Allpoint™ surcharge-free ATM. There are 50,000 Allpoint™ ATMs located worldwide.
In addition, they’re located inside popular retail chains, including 7-Eleven®, Walgreens®, CVS®, Target®, Kroger® and Costco®, to name a few, so your employees will have no problems using them fee-free.
Implementation is Easy
Implementing SimplyPaid™ pay cards won’t cost you a penny, and we’ve developed a step-by-step plan that simplifies installation. We’ll ensure your pay cards are compliant with state regulations, and guide you through the process so you’re up and saving fast.