Time and Labor Management Solutions for the Hospitality and Entertainment Industries
You’re in the business of pleasing customers, and your employees hold the key. Whether you operate restaurants, hotels, casinos, or other venues, yours is a labor-intensive business, and your goal is to keep customers coming back.
As a result, you need a highly flexible time and attendance system–one that can ably schedule and track multiple shifts, complex pay rules, shift differentials, etc.–while giving you tight control over your distributed workforce.
Our EPAY’s BlueforceTM system does all that, and will help you:
Cut Costs – These days, people are careful about where they’ll spend their disposable income, which means business is more competitive than ever. With Blueforce, you can expect to reduce labor costs by 5% or more, so you can keep prices down and service up, while still boosting your profits.
Stay in Compliance – Our system factors in labor laws and union rules and flags potential conflicts, so you can nip compliance issues in the bud.
Stay in Control – Blueforce does more than manage time and attendance. Its valuable workforce management tools–like labor budgeting and scheduling software–can help run your business more efficiently.
Highlights for You
- Smart, biometric time clocks – Our biometric WalTerTM time clocks eliminate time theft, a historic problem in your industry. And when time clocks aren’t an option, employees can punch in via telephone, computer, or cellphone. We even offer a mobile app with GPS verification.
- Real-time alerts – You can’t afford tardy or absent employees. Our real-time alerts, delivered by text or email, keep managers abreast of no-shows, so you can fill any gaps ASAP.
- Complex pay rules – No matter how many shifts you run or how many union contracts you’re juggling, our flexible system makes it easy to keep track of it all.
- Employee qualifications match – Our scheduling program lets you match employee qualifications to job requirements, ensuring properly qualified workers are where they’re needed.
- Seasonal labor? No problem! - With EPAY, you pay only for active employees each month, so costs are always scaled to your current, active workforce.
- We’re multi-lingual – Our system is multi-lingual, and we can add any language you need.
- Budget, schedule, plan, understand – Use our labor budgeting and employee scheduling programs to get the most from your workforce. Use our analytics and reports to understand your business better. You can easily allocate labor expenses to specific cost centers, ensuring labor resources track with customer demand.