Real-Time Alerts Give Managers an Edge
When you’re managing a distributed workforce, maintaining control of every site and shift is especially challenging. Our real-time alerts system keeps your managers in the loop, even when they’re miles away from the activity. And because alerts are sent the instant they’re triggered, they allow you to nip potential problems in the bud.
How Alerts Work
Your managers can set up a number of different alert triggers from the BlueforceTM dashboard. They can elect to receive alerts in the forms of emails or text messages, or both.
There are a number of alerts to choose from, which we’ve developed with input from our customers. For example, managers can choose to be notified when…
- A worker fails to clock in as scheduled
- There aren’t a pre-set minimum number of workers onsite
- An employee is about to reach overtime
- A job is poised to go over budget
- A worker reports an accident during punch-out (EPAY’s time-tracking system has a special safety question designed for this purpose.)
Every alert is designed to help you solve problems proactively. Using our real-time alerts can help you manage time and attendance more efficiently, control costs more effectively, and solve problems proactively, delivering a higher level of service to customers.