Time and Labor Management Solutions for the Education Sector
Institutes of learning juggle widely diverse employee groups, intricate union rules, and a host of other variables that always have made their workforce tricky to track and manage. And in these days of budget cuts, educators are forced to accomplish more with less, making the process even more complex.
Enter EPAY’s BlueforceTM system. Our flexible time and labor management system can help you:
Cut Costs – Your world is more competitive than ever. With Blueforce, you can expect to reduce labor costs by 5% or more, so you can bid more competitively and still boost profits.
Stay in Compliance – Our system factors in labor laws and union rules, as well as industry-specific regulations. It flags potential conflicts, so you can nip compliance issues in the bud.
Stay in Control - Blueforce does more than manage time and attendance. Its valuable workforce management tools–like labor budgeting and scheduling software–can help run your business more efficiently.
Highlights for You
- Time tracking methods for all kinds of workers – Our biometric WalTerTM time clocks eliminate time theft and make a great option for hourly staff. Meanwhile, your salaried employees can punch in via computer, telephone, or cellphone. We even offer a mobile app with GPS verification.
- Complex pay rules – No matter how many employee groups you’re managing–instructors, maintenance, security, service staff–our flexible system makes it easy to keep track of them all, along with the ins and outs of their respective union rules.
- Employee qualifications match – Our scheduling program lets you match employee qualifications to job requirements, ensuring properly qualified workers are where they’re needed.
- No doubled data entry - Blueforce integrates with your payroll and accounting systems, so you can save time, cut the paperwork, and share data seamlessly. It speeds payroll processing time, and promptly paid employees are happy employees.
- Changing head counts? No problem! - With EPAY, you pay only for active employees each month, so costs are always scaled to your current, active workforce.
- Real-time alerts – Worried about going over budget? Not having enough workers on site? Our real-time alerts, delivered by text or email, allow managers to respond ASAP.
- Budget, schedule, plan, understand – Use our labor budgeting and employee scheduling programs to get the most from your workforce. Use our analytics and reports to understand your operations better and easily allocate labor expenses to specific cost centers and departments.