EPAY Integrates Smoothly with Your Payroll System
Integrating EPAY’s time and labor management program with your existing ERP, Payroll, or HRIS systems is far easier than what you might expect, because we offer a unique integration tool.
In the past, when you’ve added a new software solution, your IT team most likely achieved integration with your other systems via one of two methods:
- By manually importing and/or exporting features provided in your software user interface.
- By writing the code needed to utilize traditional web services (or hiring someone to do it for you).
When incorporating our BlueforceTM system, you can use either of these methods. But you also have a powerful, third integration option: EPAY’s Data Exchange Client, or DEC.
DEC allows you to utilize secure web services, as with the second above method, but eliminates the need to develop additional code.
The only requirement is that you export the files in one of the standard DEC formats, .csv or .txt. That’s it! This greatly reduces the amount of time and money required to accomplish integration between systems.
DEC Utility Highlights
- DEC makes automated integration with your existing Payroll\HR\Scheduling systems possible in as little as hours or days versus traditional integration methods which can take months.
- DEC is a powerful integration tool that you install and run as a local Windows® service and that utilizes secure web service transactions.
- DEC is easily downloaded, installed, and configured. It provides a local as well as web-based management interface.
- DEC provides two different operational modes: File Mode and Database Mode, which offers you even greater flexibility and reporting options.
- DEC gives you the ability to search and review DEC transactions and activity logs and email import/export notifications.
- DEC integrates seamlessly with any payroll and/or accounting systems.